Jason is a Strength & Conditioning Coach since 2006 and has vast experience working successfully with clients of various background such as national level athletes, general population and special population – Pregnant and post-partum ladies, older adults, rehabilitation, cancer patients and clients with musculoskeletal issues.
His clients hires him in various settings such as Personal Training, Group Personal Training, health and fitness talks, seminars and consultation.
He also train and mentor new trainers in preparing them to be competent fitness professionals.
In his free time he enjoys riding his motorcycle, chilling and eating good food with his friends.
- Performance Enhancement Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Corrective Exercise Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Fitness Trainer – International Sports Sciences Association
- Certified Sports Masseur – Singapore Sports Council
- BA (Hons) Psychology – UCSI University
- Diploma in Social Science (Counselling) – Tunku Abdul Rahman College